Synonym: Vacancy, job posting
Definition of job advertisement
All vacancies are centrally created and managed in a folder structure in one system which allows a structured management of the job advertisements, of the related applicants as well as an overview of the jobs posted. In system-supported job management, the content of the job postings can be edited and adjusted to new requirements at any time and be approved via an approval process. To shorten or accelerate the processes of the job management, repeated actions are standardized and automated. By the application management system, open positions are directly published in a target group-oriented manner on the company platforms (internal, external, agency, graduate, recommendation or international portals) and via the different external job advertisement channels in the suitable text or HTML format.
Optimal management of job advertisements
- A clear, transparent, and uniform representation allows efficient management of the job postings
- Central documentation on content, contact persons, printable versions, budget, history
- Direct allocation of the applicant profiles to the job folders
- Multi-stage approval process
- Postings with one click on the company career website and on external job portals and social networks
- Cost tracking per job posting
- Automatic processes such as comparison with ERP/ HRIS systems, internal communication, approval, etc.
- Matching function between job profiles and applicant profiles
Job advertisements for different ways of publication
The job advertisement is published on the own company website in real time by RSS feeds or by integrating an I-frame. Publications on external channels such as job portals, social networks, online newspapers, personnel agencies, and print media are either realized by interfaces to the individual providers or by a multi-poster.